Every day I will wake,

look at myself in the mirror and say:
"There is no justice."
I may be the victim of many unfortunate circumstances
in life of which I have no control over.
Regardless, I will not make excuses.
I will not whine and complain.
I will not feel sorry for myself.
No!

Instead, I will find solutions!
I will encourage others around me to think more positively. Most importantly,
I will reconcile myself to a life of action,
the kind of action that will set an example for others
to emulate.

I will push myself beyond the limits
of what I felt was possible before.
will remember the phrase:
'If I believe I can, or if I believe I can't;
I'm probably right!'

I will not be afraid to take the challenge.
Because of that, I can.
I WILL SUCCEED!!!"

Posted by ramangaur at Wednesday, May 20, 2009 |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)